Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Hurray!!! about to hit 100,000 visitors mark

The blog was started with the intention that I would use this for my notes and share my learning with the word and it looks like that I am achieving the goal very well. So far my blog is able to attract about 100K clicks and I believe that these are 100K moments when someone got some sort of assistance from my blog.


Thanks for coming to my blog and giving me a opportunity to share my knowledge, experience and thought on databases and other technologies.

I have got a keen interest in mobile development and raspberry pi and from time to time I will keep on sharing information related to those areas as well.

This year I am trying to contribute maximum so far and planning to create the most posts compared to other years. I love your feedback and suggestions because those encourage me gives me direction to move ahead. Please keep on posting comments as that is one of the way I can interact with you guys.

Over the next year I would like to explore more on SQL Server, Big Data, MySQL and other databases.


Below are some of the statistics collected from Google Analytics over 6 years and those clearly shows what are the big markets for oracle database and related technologies and most of the search queries / sessions come from those top 5 countries. Based on the data I believe that oracle is very popular in US or may be people in US has more questions about oracle than any other country in the world. But I am glad to write that I was able to create an online information material which could have been a help to most of you.


I would like to state again that it will be great if you can please keep on commenting on my posts so that I can learn from your experiences as well and we all together can make the experiences more valuable and great for other community member.

I would be looking forward to achieve another 100K visits far quicker this time and I promise to keep on sharing my knowledge and experiences.


No comments: